The healthcare sector in Africa offers a potent mix of opportunities and challenges.
- In Sub- Saharan Africa approximately 3.2 million people die every year of AIDS-HIV.
- The AIDS-HIV pandemic has created a generation of more than 30 million orphans in sub-Saharan Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa is home to 70% of the world’s HIV-positive population – it is estimated that 31.8 million Africans are currently infected with HIV
- So far, AIDS has killed 22.7 million Africans
- One in sixteen Africa women dies during childbirth
- One in six African babies dies before their first birthday
- Millions of African children die every year of the most preventable diseases and commonest illnesses
- The average life expectancy in sub-Saharan Africa is 47 years
We at Africa LifeCare has taken up this challenge to reduce these figures and sufferings within the Sub-Saharan region and would like to bring the best medical and consulting services to these area with our partners and our team of experts.